Personal data policySantostefano of Italo Ferretti s.r.l., as the domain name holder accessible at http://www.italoferrettifabrics.com/it/, that is, at Santostefano of Italo Ferretti Network (hereinafter the "Site"), uses the Site both as a means of information on activities and/or on its products, and as an instrument for the collection of personal data. Therefore, in accordance with the Privacy Code, Santostefano of Italo Ferretti s.r.l., acting as data controller (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller") provides the following information concerning the processing of users' personal data who simply visit (navigation data) as well as those who spontaneously send their data through e-mails and/or through the compilation of specific formats in order to gain access to private areas within the website or those who are recipients of the newsletter. However, the present information only applies to the Site and to the activities carried out by the company Santostefano of Italo Ferretti s.r.l. and by its own people who are responsible for data processing and not for other websites consultable by the user via links and/or activities carried out by third parties.
1. Types of data processed.
1.1 Navigation dataThe IT system and the processing programs necessary for the correct running of the Site, record some data during their normal activity. The acquisition of data is automatic and in association with other data, could inevitably lead to the identification of the user. Such data may be used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on site usage and to check its correct operation. If expressly requested, such information may be used by a public authority to ascertain responsibility in the case of IT committee crimes for damage to the Site and/or to third parties, in accordance with the competent authority's procedures in force.
1.2 Data supplied voluntarily by usersThe personal data supplied by individuals are those data collected by sending e-mails, interacting with the Site's funcions, requests for services offered by the Site, the compilation of specific formats to access the Site's private areas. The processing of said data is mainly, but not exclusively, by electronic means, in accordance with the security measures referred to in the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Privacy Code). For both cases considered, the processing will always be limited to common data only.
2. Modes and purposes of data processingThe data will be processed both manually as well as with the aid of electronic instruments for the following purposes,
3. Conservation of dataPersonal data collected will be stored and processed through an electronic system operated by Santostefano of Italo Ferretti s.r.l., located at the registered office of Santostefano of Italo Ferretti s.r.l.
4. Communication of dataThe data may be communicated to professionals, independent consultants, service companies and/or third parties, who cooperate with the Controller for the pursuit of the purposes stated above. The data, with the express consent of the user, can be transferred outside the national territory even in countries outside the European Union. However, if personal information is transferred to a country outside of the European Union, the principles sanctioned by the Privacy Code will apply. Individuals who receive personal data of the user will be able to process them as Controllers, managers and/or processors, according to the circumstances. The complete and updated list of controllers who are responsible for processing data can be obtained on request from Santostefano of Italo Ferretti s.r.l. The data will not in any way be circulated.
5. Automatic mechanisms of data collectionThe Site uses session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are automatically deleted whenever you abandon the Site navigation. Permanent cookies instead, remain on the user's hard disk until they are deleted. Cookies are used to enable access to all of the Site's functions and/or to trace visits made to the different pages/areas of the Site. In any case, cookies are not used to collect personal information or to obtain information relating to the user's navigation on other Sites. The information collected through cookies will only be used for typically statistical purposes. The user can at any time disable the cookies option by selecting the appropriate settings on his browser, bearing in mind however, that such a decision might impede the use of certain functions on the Site or the ability to interact with the Site itself.
6. Submission of dataExcept for the navigation data (automatically collected by the system), the submission of data by the user is necessary to be able to register himself on the Site and access the services and features offered in the private areas on the Site. The non-submittal of data will make it impossible for the user to access and make use of said services and features. The submission of data for conducting marketing activities is always free and optional. The eventual non-submission of data for said activity will not effect the user's possibility to make use of the services and functions offered by the Site.
7. User's rightsThe user may exercise his rights as granted under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code, including, for example, the right to obtain a copy of the processed data, its updating, rectification, integration and resorting to the extreme, the deletion and freezing of the data. Requests for access to data under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code may be directed to Santostefano of Italo Ferretti s.r.l., Via Nazionale Adriatica Sud, 177, 64029 Silvi Marina, (TE), Italy, that is, to the email address: email@example.com. In particular, the user may at any time revoke his previously given consent to send promotional and informative materials including the newsletter.
8. Data controllerThe data controller is the company Santostefano of Italo Ferretti s.r.l., with registered office in Via Nazionale Adriatica Sud, 177, 64029 Silvi Marina, (TE), Italy. Any eventual communication must be addressed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org